Thu May 09, 2013
Wed May 08, 2013
Mon May 06, 2013
The School Board values the achievements of NPS students and staff and dedicates five (5) meetings a year to honor them. Recognition is given to students and staff who meet the following criteria:
School Board Awards are reserved for honors earned by students (9-12) and staff as representatives of Norfolk Public Schools in school system related activities and events:
1. Achievement of first through tenth place in national competitions/events.
2. Achievement of national recognition for outstanding achievements (i.e. National Merit Finalists).
3. Achievement of first through third place in regional (multi-state) competitions/events.
4. Achievement of first through third place in state competitions/events.
5. Achievement beyond the scope of regular academics/activities or job performance.
NOTE: To provide an opportunity for elementary and middle school students to be recognized (K-8), children at this age level may qualify for School Board recognition by placing first through third place in citywide competitions or events.
Please click the icon to access the form.